AREAS OF PRACTICE AND CONSULTANCY IN ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- International Commercial Mediation.
- International Commercial Arbitration.
- Expert Determination.
- Neutral Evaluation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The expertise of the Directors of IAMA and the Company’s access to professional, experienced and specialist dispute resolution practitioners of the highest quality who have regard to the objectives and strategies of IAMA permit us to provide the full range of alternate dispute resolution services in the following areas:
- Building and Construction including contractual performance and Security of Payments legislation, Time delay.
- Mining and Resources
- Commercial arbitration.
- Company Board, Executive and Employee disputes.
- Cross Border disputes.
- Engineering and Geotechnical Engineering.
- Environmental including land use, land contamination, pollution and international treaties.
- Family Law Property.
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade.
- Policy Development both Government and Private
- Real and Personal Property.
- Tort including personal injury and medical negligence.
- Treaties and Conventions.
- Wills and Estates.
- Work Place disputes.
- World Trade Organisation.
- Energy Charter Treaty Dispute Resolution
Many disputes (and therefore the time and expense of resolving them) can be avoided or averted by good planning. IAMA consultancy plans, provides and assists in the implementation of systems for the avoidance of and early detection of possible areas of dispute and alternative dispute resolution methods for dealing with disputes. In any situation including Board and Executive levels or in Contractual, International, Commercial or relational situations, the provision of plans, systems, methods and safeguards for avoiding and dealing with, and the management of disputes saves time, money and stress.
Appropriate methods of communication are important in all areas where disputes may arise. IAMA is expert in providing these services including international commercial arbitration and mediation.
We train relevant personnel on internal commercial arbitration and mediation laws and practises. We consult with clients, discuss, and prepare plans, systems and methods for catching possible areas of dispute, often before they arise as well as addressing disputes properly and professionally if they do arise.
Contact our team of expert arbitrators and mediators for comprehensive alternate dispute resolution internationally.